7.30.2009

Kookbox Twin Pin



































I got to ride this thing about two weeks ago in waist high mushburgers. At 5'10" x pretty thick x trashcan lid nose x hard edged pin, the thing flies!

My buddy Dana was able to borrow it for a bit and was kind enough to let me take it for a spin. I really liked the hold yet controlled drift through the turns and the speed down the line. It floated me a ton and paddled like a much bigger board.

If I had to describe it like a haircut, it would be the mullet. Voluptuous and floaty up front with some party in the back. The pin was unique in that it almost felt like a stabilizer fin for some in the pocket carves.

The fins were cool too. Not your run of the mill keels. A bit more swept back with a lot less surface area. Kept it loose without sacrificing too much drive.

2 comments:

KL said...

give it to me. fuck she hull.

Unknown said...

I have a 5'9 twin pin, its sick!!!