12.15.2010

I Know What I'm Doin for New Years...



On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad does this sound? I'm gonna go ahead and say 8, as my 10 was a Wolfenguts (Orange County death metal, check it out man...and don't be fooled by their location which says "inside your girlfriends pussy, CA"...they really are from Orange County!) show I attended at the Galaxy circa 2005, and believe me nothing will ever top it as far as awful shows are concerned in my book. Donavon, Timmy, Tom, since you're reading this I'd just like to say, sure your music sounds fine around the campfire, but it really need not be taken further than that. Thanks.

8 comments:

vacuumthevoid said...

I think I'll take my chick to this. So sick!

TJ Ridings said...

100% agreed.

ion dissonance said...

just checked out the wolfenguts myspace... hahahahahaha cant believe travis drum played with those idiots.

"and if this ever makes it to video and Tim Curran ever sees this. . . FUCK YOU"

Rudolph Heem said...

agreed.. this shits the equivalent of Jordan trying to play baseball or Magic hosting a late night talk show. stick to what your good at.

unidentified said...

heavy line up. i can just hear the all star jam that WILL happen.
just hope slater & the soulman drifter
show up to complete the apocalypse.

rash guard said...

Not much to do if you ain't doing what you have to do.

Anonymous said...

Saw these guys play at the 2009 Waterman's Ball at some mansion in Laguna. Donavon did 10 encores of "Dream on, Dreamer" with McKnight, Hurley, Woolcott and the rest of the corporate surf crowd getting so jacked up on Zima and stock options. Turned into a full on circle jerk.

hytyde said...

How did 5 months go by without reading this post? Donavon? Nice guy but I'd rather listen to a Waring blender.

How've you been?