4.16.2008

.. I really need to get a microphone.

next level shame.


Today my subaru exploded. I got a cab ride from natural cafe to my home and had a very interesting travel home with Jerry my cabbie. Jerry is about 40, skinny as shit, studdered on his S's, and told me If how I wanted to, I could get money from the government to be a beach bum and eventually leave the country. Jerry is fucking cool. In a nutshell, 10 hits of acid and a few tests to determine your sanity are the only pre req's. Then you can get money from the Gov't by being declared legally insane. Jerry said he considred taking the sanity tests but he said he liked to work for his money and also get's bored easily. Jerry also told me he liked to "talk shit on people" while he was in his cab because they could not see or hear him, and it helped him "blow off sss"st, ssSSssS, SSSSteeaamm." I began a very weak argument with him over his method and it's diffrences to shame-ing. Anyways we got off that topic pretty quick and he started talking about laughlin Nevada and fat girls.

1 comment:

Danimal said...

fuuuuuuuuuuck. We should party with Jerry asap.