9.16.2008

BrianPrice&Destroy

I knew Brian was a good skater but . . . fuckkkkkk

CHECK THIS!
http://www.elementskateboards.com/audiovisual/AvAwards-BestSkateVideoPart.html


In other news the first swell of the season hit the north shore yesterday. Pretty much every reef and beach break were going off . . . The morning was perfect but I didnt make it out till sunset to surf Hanalei . . . I know I suck at surfing but I swear I was killing it HUGE FLOATERSSS! Thanks for the board chad . . . This is blown out wires taken on my phone with my finger over the lens . . . place was pumping in the morning . . . get over here!


3 comments:

captmouth said...

price fucking killing it.

Danimal said...

whoa whoa whoa. no naming spots. you want to get our asses kicked?

looks sick though. I can't wait to visit.

ion dissonance said...

dude i got your call yesterday but spaced on calling you right back. I then had a dream that on my way over to visit, on the plane was an arab dude getting on the flight and i turned to you who happened to be on the flight with me and started saying "whoa whoa whoa not cool. nott coool. ohhh mannnn. ohhh noo" cartman to the max