7.26.2010

SUP + Skateboards + UFC = Barf

Come on people. What the fuck do we need this for? Fun? Doubt it. I could understand if it was marketed to beginning skateboarders. What else would you need a stick with training wheels on it for? The whole Hawaiian/UFC/bad ass thing, freaks me out. I don't know if Kendall Grove surfs, but I hope he does not. Keep that shit away from surfing. I won't talk shit on the UFC, but do you really want that vibe lurking around your local spot? I think Peacefrog did a post exposing the connection between RVCA, BJ Penn, and Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor. Yikes. Maybe I'm crazy, but that is not a direction I can support. Do what you want. Surf how you want. Skate how you want. Rear naked choke how you want. But, don't try to sell me your bullshit SUP-UFC-stick-board without expecting some repercussions. I wish I had two more hands so I could give the Kahuna Board four thumbs down.

9 comments:

LIL Joe said...

ohh jesus

on.the.loose. said...

another low...

Anonymous said...

Ill talk shit on UFC all day. Fuck that shit, its for meathead jocks i dont get how its in any way related to surfing

TJ Ridings said...

"i dont get how its in any way related to surfing"

answer: Hawaii

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. pretty BARNEY!

ion dissonance said...

I think RVCA was the smartest company ever.
Cover every demographic. Weird kids make it theirs, as well as meat head fighters. Appeal to hipsters and riversiders alike, then sell out to large corporation (billabong).

I'm not knocking this at all. I would do the exact same thing If I was running a company. And then I would cash the fuck out and sip beer on an island until I went toes up.

Greg Landers said...

Can I sit next to you in a wooden recliner and sip Coronas just like in the commercials?

ion dissonance said...

fuckin a

Anonymous said...

Hawaii may be the home of surfing but sometimes they do some retarded shit.