4.28.2010

Stumbled upon this while looking for fresh flicks to get myself into a surf mood this morning. I liked the title (and way too often relate). The description says "Jared Mell washes off a La Cave hangover with some mates". Being Wednesday night I feel this vid's pretty fitting.

There's been allot of shit talk on La Cave (Costa Mesa steak joint that turns into a bar/dance scene at night), but I think Nevadical McRadical will agree with me that its pretty alright for a few hours. One memorable night our friend Chasty McNasty ended up stealing a couple bottles of wine from the back somehow, then proceeded to hook us up with this kick ass after party at some chicks house he knew. Everyone got weird. I got blacked out (and kicked out), Evan puked off the balcony, and I'm pretty sure Nevada slammed some chick. Pretty standard.

Just two weeks ago or so after a quick La Cave sesh due to flooding, we ended up lawn jobbing a church. Straight to hell boy. I mean for a Wednesday night how much more fun can you have? I guess the real bottom line is easy -- there's fuckin babes at La Cave. I'll leave it at that.


value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Afq0Ryr5tLE&hl=en_US&fs=1&">

1 comment:

vacuumthevoid said...

you forgot to mention the girls we were "with" busting a gas pipe and getting the whole place evacuated.

Keith: "dude. my credit card is still down there."