3.09.2009

Kid Tested, Mother Approved

I had a gift card to Starbucks the other day so I drove through after surfing on my way to work.

Normally the drive through is full of yuppie OC housewives in Escalades and fake jugs...yapping on the cell phone, not paying attention to the moving line.

On this particular day, to my surprise, I was behind a green Ford Taurus wagon with mom driving and two kids in car seats in the back seat. Normal enough...except for the fucking Slayer sticker on the back.

Stick that up your ass Dr. Phil!

Sorry the photo sucks.

2 comments:

KL said...

i want to get a station wagon, fully equipped with slayer sticker just so i can say to people 'yeahh, i gotta slaytion wagon', like a total badass.

yet another, amazing fucking find.

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Refreshing (-: You have no doubt seen the photo of this billboard?

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2009/02/tom_morello_the.html