12.03.2009

HB

I do not venture into the area around Main St. HB unless absolutely necessary.

Yesterday I had to, and I stumbled upon this gem.

At first I saw it and drove right past it. I needed to get a picture, so I did a lap around the block, found a parking spot and got the photo.

It's right by that coffee/surf shop that all the tweakers hang out at.


















All I can say is, thank god it's not HB. The bro's and 8 year old sponsored because I can do a top turn groms can have it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Downtown HB should be wiped off the face of the earth...hopefully on a Friday or Saturday night.

snoogins said...

your god damn right it's not seal beach. huntington jocks and newport snobs can fuck off

El Hefe said...

Isn't that Surftown USA?

Anonymous said...

snobs are snobs dude. who gives a shit what city their from.

ion dissonance said...

i know plenty of snobs from seal beach and the surrounding mc mansions of rossmoor... fuck em all ehh. gimme a drink

DevinBriggs.com said...

LOCALS ONLY
HBxHC

Danimal said...

On a related note.

One time Evan and I went into that little surf shop back there when we were 15 years old...the dudes in there were talking about giving rim jobs to their chicks.

My mind was blown.