12.13.2009

The Mixed Platter

This is what I call a mixed platter. I make them when I feel like snacking on something but theres not really anything to eat in the fridge, or if i can't decide what I want. Tonight I chose muenster cheese, chips, turkey, an onion slice, a hard boiled egg, and some tuna. This is one of my weaker ones as I didn't have many options. I like to eat them with my fingers because it makes me feel like Denethor, the last Steward of Gondor. You know that scene in Return of the King when he is grubbing out and Pippin sings him that sad song all the while his son Faramir is getting aced? Yeah, that.

2 comments:

ion dissonance said...

whats that seasoning you got going on your egg there? paprika? looks tasty

snoogins said...

thats a little crushed red pepper and sea salt