12.29.2009

Keep your eyes to the sky

So I was driving east down the 7th Street/22 freeway Sunday night on my way home when I saw 5 glowing orbs that looked like they were hovering just above Saddleback. My view kept getting obstructed, but when I hit the straight away that merges with the 405 I got a perfect view and these fuckers were clearly pulsing and slowly gliding in all different directions. I admit I always jump to the UFO conclusion, but this is the first time I've become startled by what my eyes were actually focused on. I tried calling Chad, who I was just with to confirm these visuals but no response I came home to an empty house and felt like I was going to find Rubber Johnny in my room.


I spent the majority of yesterday searching for someone on the internet who could relate. no luck. Anyways here some pictures of this last weekends swell taken by Joe Katchka to make up for this rant.









2 comments:

DevinBriggs.com said...

I've seen those things and thought the same thing, but turns out they're advertising scams that look like UFO'S so everyone looks at them...

Unknown said...

That video is the best thing I have seen in a long time...OH SHIT!