1.29.2010

For Sale

I moved into a new pad and I don't have room for this thing any more.

10'6" x 23.25" x 3.25" (I think) Eric Christenson Pelican (Quad)

Triple stringer, Royal Blue/Navy tint, gloss/polish, glass in fins, deck/tail patch. In super good condition (minor pressure dings and 1 encounter with the rocks at San-O).

Asking $600, paid damn near $1000 for it new, Come with a day bag.

Paddles well and is super fun for small, lined up, peelers. I had one day at micro Cardiff that was particularly memorable.

It is currently at Katin Surf Shop if you want to take a look.



































4 comments:

snoogins said...

HURDDY UP AN BUY!

ion dissonance said...

a couch won't be nearly as awesome as this thing

Danimal said...

SOLD! Enjoy Jonny!

Vyusher La Kali said...

Cheers! I did, and I shall! Bitchin slider!