1.22.2010

Mail Call

I ordered these records in November and they didn't show up until today. I had more or less forgotten about them so seeing them on my doorstep today was quite a pleasant surprise.



I got Virgin Witch's self titled 7" and the Cracked Pelvis ep from Mature Situations. Mature Situations is a shitty punk band and the Virgin Witch 7" is kinda sludgy and evil. They're both out on free cake records which has a pretty killer media library worth checkin out: http://www.freecakefreecake.com/main.php?p=media. The Surroundings album on there sounds choice and I'll be ordering it shortly.

On a related note I somehow managed to slip out of Amoeba the other day with two of my favorite records for under $20. Tom Waits' Nighthawks at the Diner and Billy Bragg's Workers Playtime, shit yeah for me.

2 comments:

JP from Surfy Surfy said...

All vinyl, that's final!

Anonymous said...

that mature situations record is great