5.25.2008

Holed up in Santa GNARbra

Not much surf to speak of at all up here in dreary SB. A couple missions to Ventura have found some modestly pleasing slide sesh's. Up-note, only like 3 more weeks of school plus a few summer courses and my academic career will be over. For EVER. To kick start this year off at school in early October I got a lower lip tattoo with a few other assholes that i was drinking with. They all got sports teams. I even payed for my friend Daley to get "sharks" as in the san jose hockey team, because I've never seen someone show such genuine and heart felt devotion to a group of sweaty men. When they win, you'd swear he popped an ex pill, when they lose he drinks like a factory worker during the great depression. Since I can't remember the last time i even played a sport I opted to get "SHAKA" inked on me forever (not really since it's pretty much faded to say H triangle A) Anyways, if you've read this far into my rant (silly you) you might be curious as to how I might go about capping this year at a creatively depressing, uninspiring university. Well, I've completely made up my mind that I'm torching the grass shack at campus point. Why you may ask? Cause FUCK that place, thats why.

No comments: