5.28.2008

El Shito

P-cakes and I used to live where that white explorer is in this photo. 90% of the time this place sucked donkey balls. The other 10% of the time it was really fun. The only reason we ever scored there is because we lived there. El shito is hell. Parking sucks, the wave usually sucks, the barneys suck...it's just super sucky. I had many parking tickets, usually drove around for 20 minutes before finding a spot my truck could fit into, and my car was towed once. $330. :(

Nah, it was alright, I actually liked the place a lot. I was within walking distance of Sharkeez and all of my best friends. ;)

Actually, the gas station across the street, which we referred to as the 'Ass Station,' was usually filled with hot Manhattan Beach chicks filling up their Audi's on the way to work every morning as we were getting ready to shred. That place was like a babe magnet for the south bay.

Shit, I can't even figure out where I am using sarcasm in this post. FTW.



Photo: McShots

3 comments:

pushingtide said...

That about sums that place up.

seamouse said...

That post reads like kerouac.
In my world that gets a big thumbs up.

Danimal said...

Thanks guys. I really had a love/hate relationship with that place.