4.26.2009

If You Have A Life,

or your just not into pointless weird shit then I'd skip this post. This is what I'm fuckin talkin about, this guy is crazy. This is what the internet was made for:


I recently discovered his Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/edarem) and am in the process of watching all of his videos, pure internet gold.

You have to watch this one to the end...


If you liked what you saw I recommend subscribing to his channel, and checking out the video where he makes his very own walk in closet! I'm also quite fond of the one where he talks about why the English language is so tricky.

Also:
yes/no?

3 comments:

snoogins said...

must watch this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n77auNQDiPk&feature=player_embedded

this video raises the bar for fucked up shit i've seen on the internet

Danimal said...

"cool shirts. one of the pleasures of living."

christian said...

I love that old dude. I'm glad he has a dog to keep him company. Seriously, his stuff is way more worthwhile than the endless number of cam whores that clog YouTube.