2.12.2010

Fred

Every spot has one. You know who I'm talking about...it's that older dude who smokes cigs in the parking lot, shapes his own sleds, has unique style, flowy long hair, and a positive attitude?

Well, that's Fred.

I first introduced myself to him about a year ago by snaking his buddy. They both yelled at me. I apologized and Fred introduced himself and shook my hand. We've been acquaintances ever since.

Fred surfs, shapes, and paints his unique craft all on his own. He foils his fins too.

He seems to know everyone in the lineup.

Anyways, here he is with the squid. Looks somewhat similar to what the Mirandon's are doing with the Porpoise, as far as the outline goes.















Photo: Jim Boswell

5 comments:

Nigel S. Peppercock said...

Surfboard, or intergalactic space penis? You decide.

ion dissonance said...

you neglected to mention his lack of teeth and straight up don't give a fuck attitude. fred's so tight.

snoogins said...

fred is the fuckin man, gonna make that pic my wallpaper

LiL JOE said...

Fred fuckin rules!!

bob said...

looks like a huge dildo