2.27.2010

Me getting punched in the face by a chick

The scene of the crime

I was in Vail CO a few weekends ago for some snow slashing.
It never ceases to amaze me how totally belligerent ski towns get after 2'Oclock. I know, I know, elevation and what not but seriously nobody can really handle their shit there at all.
So the story goes ++ This poor dude walked out of the restaurant we were walking into (in the middle of posh ass vail) at 7:30PM and proceeded to projectile vomit a 5 foot stream of chuke all fucking over the place. I know, damn hilarious. What's not funny about barf? Anyways, me being the asshole that I am immediately went for my point and shoot (love that little elph) and tried to get the tail end of the chunk blowing. His lady didn't like that very much and smacked the fucking shit out of me. Full on punch to the nose. Such mixed emotions. I was laughing, deserving, and incredibly pissed all at the same time. If i was from Jersey I probably would have snookied her ass.

me getting decked by a chick from derp serf on Vimeo.

1 comment: