11.17.2009

Mail Call

Today was a good mail day as I got my Converge pre-order, and the latest Hope Con 7' from Deathwish. Also received my RevHQ order which included Mourningside's debut 7' and my favorite Mother of Mercy 7' which I lagged on getting when it came out. I love that Revelation is in Huntington, I order something and it is usually on my doorstep two days later.
And here is my latest (limited funds) Amoeba run including classic Billy Bragg and Nomos (listen to them).
On an unrelated note: WWII in HD on the History Channel tonight, if you haven't been watching get on it, its dope.

1 comment:

day-n-nite said...

do u guys have an address for fan mail? thought i might be a grown up and send xmas cards. haha.

and shit like WWII HD is why i joined the navy. too bad it really isn't that cool.