10.18.2009

HH

I'm not sure if anyone who patrons this blog cares about this but, the band Have Heart played their last show yesterday. I probably haven't listened to them in over a year (other than the time I accidentally saw them) but for a time this band really resonated with me. I could go on but I'll spare the live journal bullshit. All opinions aside you either get a band and their music applies to you, or you don't and it doesn't. I trust they have the artistic integrity to not do a reunion show in five years. Here's some shots from yesterday in Massachusetts:

Photos: Rich G

Photos: Zacxwolf

4 comments:

A. Swanson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. Swanson said...

Theyre sick

Anonymous said...

super political & super good

Mark said...

I give a year or two before they do a reunion show... just like every other "hardcore" band that breaks up nowadays.