8.26.2009

Hate Mail

The svrfandestroy hate mail account has been receiving some real gems lately. This was in the inbox this morning. Thanks Clay.

"Hey dudes,

Found this picture on the Livewire Records messageboard. Ed McKirdy (formerly of the sxe hc band mouthpiece) put this picture up of his newest Danzig tattoo and I thought you guys would appreciate it. It is insane, and by insane, I mean insanely awesome. East coast over and out,

Clay "




















I don't have any tattoos, nor do I want any...because I know I could never top this.

3 comments:

plcasey1 said...

hilarious theme, but holy shit, what a great tattoo artist. I'm gonna go blast Rainbow in the dARK now.

clay said...

Thanks for putting it up! The wolf and the upside down cross are my favorite parts.

Nigel S. Peppercock said...

This is dope, but just wait until my side peice is finished.