5.15.2010

Kick Out the Jamz

Made my monthly amoeba run last night and had some good finds...
STZ Human Performance 7" was a mail order that came yesterday as well I just threw it in because they are absolutely killer, listen to them! Classic Billy Bragg, Elvis Costello & the Attractions live @ Hollywood High in 1978 (awesooooome version of "Accidents Will Happen"), Moz b-sides from Bona Drag, Kill Uncle, and Your Arsenal, as well as some classic late 1960's skinhead reggae from Trojan Records. Bye-bye paycheck...

3 comments:

ion dissonance said...

spin me that sabertooth zombie

Greg Landers said...

The guy from Traffic I was thinking of was Dave Mason and I did a post for you with that song I was talking about, 40,000 Headmen. The book by Tom Waits was called "The Wild Years" by Jay S. Jacobs. "Home Skool" skooled us today!

ion dissonance said...

"Home Skool" told me it was 11:30 after I asked him 5 times "what time is it little dude?". By the time I ran to my car and checked my phone, it was 11:15. hahah lil bastard got me with the oldest trick in the book to get people to get out quicker.