5.25.2010

san-ho!



A couple of gems from a few weeks back. thanks kyle. we went to sano and got an early taste of summer. photo #1 shows me, p-frog, and cor-man putting the coors light shot gun to our lips. this helped me make the decision to surf in my boxers. everytime i wiped out them shits ended up round my ankles. photo #2 displays our painstakingly thorough sunscreen application process. note the ease in which danimal slathers his lotion. my job was stability. reminds me of the old days on the nssa jr. scene. contests are soooo boring and we had to entertain ourselves. i wonder what those days would have been like with beer. janice aragon would be pissed.

5 comments:

El Hefe said...

Clearly, the "wedding" was all a sham.

ion dissonance said...

hahahahaha dude, it was paul morrow who did the NSSA Jr's. He thought you were the WORST kid ever and I remember that being hilarious.

Trippy if you think about it, we've been applying sunscreen on each other's backs in this same fashion for about a decade now. It's WEIRD getting old.

This day was soooo fun. I vaguely remember the surfing but at least I remember I had fun. Thanks Kyle for capturing these moments. It's great to get siked on and look back. Even if it was just a few weeks ago.
party 8==D~

snoogins said...

lets go this weekend? okay sounds good

Cutback Davis said...

Isnt Paul Morrow a principal of some middle school now?

TJ Ridings said...

oh shit. forgot about pm. remember when we visited his mobile home to drop off our entry forms? every once in a while people think i'm a bad kid. just cuz we didnt suck his dick for a free trac-pad.