9.21.2009

Aeronautical Treats

My buddy Jeremy took me n Laser on a flight to Palm Springs today. I have a bit of a fear of flying, so I was extra nervous in this prop-job...

Strong Beach, RiVcon, and Bolsa...

It started to get pretty damn shaky right about here...
After a rough landing (we fishtailed a little, and almost went off the runway) got myself a buffalo burgerMade one last stop before leaving at Golden Blade Barber Shop for a quick cut and hot straight-razor shave, if you've never had one I highly recommend it.

This is Kim, he gives a sharp cut and told me a killer story about him flying planes back in the early 90's, he loved it until he took off on a solo flight from Long Beach Airport and quickly crashed in Compton, hasn't been in a plane since. Kim also sells exotic fish and drug paraphernalia out of the shop. If I'm ever in the area again I will definitely be paying him a visit.

4 comments:

ion dissonance said...

mod paul will be stoked that nick nolte's rocking some good karma racing gear!

Danimal said...

I can't tell who's face is photoshopped. Your's or his?

Ronald Ronaldson said...

what about that nose dive? it was really, really scary.

Unknown said...

Haha... Kim's the man!