9.03.2009

Bang the fuck out of that shit


I have been looking forward to these next 2 weekends for a while, this Saturday is Fuck Yeah Fest, and if you want bang for your buck look no further.  The only thing that sucks is that I have to miss Danny & Chules engagement party, super bummed on that.  Dan Im sorry but I will make it up to you in Cabo.  Swear to god.  But this week I realized that I am pretty much going to see all my favorite spastic drummer in one evening . . .



This is Zach Hill, of Hella, Marnie Stern, Team Sleep etc . . . He gets around.  Bummer hes playing with Wavves but to no surprise he made their new stuff a thousand times better . . . Dan I figured you would like this Video since it is for an unreleased Vans Commercial


Ben Koller of Converge, dude is way more structured then the others on this list, and when I think about back, it wasn't until Jane Doe came out that I could truly appreciate how awesome converge is . . . John I will call you when they play Dark Horse.
Brian Chippendale, Holy fuck! 

Billy Rymer, never heard this dude live, but if you can play anything of Chris Pennie's you're good in my book, and this new song clip proves he is worthy to carry the torch.




6 comments:

snoogins said...

fuuuuccckkk i wanna go to fyf
:(

captmouth said...

i will be there losing my shit watching lightning bolt as well.

seamouse said...

Whhoa, hella lotta goodness in that line up.

seamouse said...

Whhoa, hella lotta goodness in that line up.

ion dissonance said...

I'm just not that sold on dark horse. Jack what do you think of that track?

captmouth said...

at first the nu metal fingertapping weirded me out but its grown on me a bit. the breakdown at the end makes me want to kill children. the whole album will be the soundtrack to the apocalypse....i'm sure of it.