9.11.2009

People

Today was a shitty day at work.  Over the past few months my faith in human kind had begun to be restored.  I was exposed to several random acts of kindness and began to believe that humans were designed to exist rationally.  but throughout my 8 hour work day that respect was completely annihilated.  Mostly due to cunts in Florida and the south for that matter.  But now its almost 1am, I leave for SF in 4 hours with Danny, and have open my computer to stumble onto this poor sap.  


3 comments:

ion dissonance said...

he even picked the irie spot down the road to burn


this hurts the heart. we are so damn fortunate.


have fun in sf you fucks. I'll be holding it down looking after my senior citizen of a pooch

vacuumthevoid said...

WHAT A LYING FUCKING CUNT that caretaker is. Completely and utterly 100% full of more shit than that guys diaper. I say we confine her to a hospital bed for 7 days while she shits herself. Fucking negligent, close-minded whore.

El Hefe said...

That's my brother's dream...
7 day bed sentence.
Only able to watch TV.
Somebody to change his diaper.