9.08.2009

Polar Dookie

Don't care if this video is old. It's funny.



I like how the title says "Polar Bear Poops Underwater (Original)" As if another polar bear saw this video and is also trying to gain youtube stardom by shitting in the water. Or maybe this same video is floating around somewhere with "Enter Sandman" or "What I Got" dubbed over it or something, hence making this one the original? I dunno just something to think about...

Also, right around the 0:25 second mark, don't you wish he'd just swim through it? Me too.

3 comments:

El Hefe said...

Hahah. He checked it out with pride. Just like I do.

Danimal said...

The ghost shit.

A shit that needs no wipe. Maybe just a vigorous ass shaking.

ion dissonance said...

*+1 "He checked it out with pride. Just like I do."

Yesss!


poop will never sop being funny