9.09.2009

The Mac Snack Wrap. Is. Coming.

If you're one of those people that is above Mickey Dee's this post is not for you. The Mac Snack Wrap consists of a Big Mac conveniently placed inside a warm flour tortilla. Apparently as of now they are only available in Canada and select locations in the U.S.. I love Bic Macs and this thing looks fucking delicious. Hopefully they pass the test Canada because I need to get my hands on one A.S.A.P.


Morgan Spurlock eat your heart out!

Eat Me Daily

Mac Snack Wrap

4 comments:

El Hefe said...

Yuck, man. The inside of that tortilla looks like a certain Polar Bear stopped by and shit everywhere. eh.

vacuumthevoid said...

Agreed. The McTurd Wrap will probably look exactly the same on the way out. I'll pass.

day-n-nite said...

I'm trashy, and I also love McDonald's... Try a Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin. Heart Attack Heaven.

Danimal said...

I love McDonalds.

Hellooo McSurfnTurf

Double Quarter Pounder with a filet o fish in the middle.

Mental.