9.30.2009

Does Anyone Else...

really like old AFI? Because I do...

I'm not sure if the masses know that circa 1993-1998 or 9 (Nitro records years, danimal and peacefrog dust off your old Offspring CDs) they were actually pretty cool. Yes, No? The driving scene in this video looks as though it could be a nod to the Moz's "My Love Life" video which gets me stoked either way.

If you like where this post is going watch the Totalimmortal video as well, then talk about how boss it is in the comments section

5 comments:

ion dissonance said...

at first when I saw afi, i was like "ohh sweet another joke vid like the prodigy one..." then i read and watched and now i'm like "ohh. word." Takes me back to freshman year of highschool

KL said...

shut your mouth and open your eyes.

snoogins said...

another gem...\m/

murdercity said...

i agree with peacefrog!!! I was a huge AFI fan in high school...Fucking "black sails in the sunset" man!

andrew said...

First album was great. "answer this and stay fashionable." I think that was the name... haven't cared for a moment since.