12.18.2008

Hockey n' Jarritos

Went to the Kings v. Rangers game last night with a couple of dudes. Seeing as it was a New York game at least half of the crowd was rockin a Rangers jersey. Kings ended up losing in OT but it was a good game nonetheless. The highlight of the night came when some yuppie accidentally kicked over this ladies hot chocolate and did nothing about it, soon to be followed by said ladies fully tattooed, pierced, and pony-tailed husband tapping him on the shoulder and informing him that he had "five minutes to get my wife a new hot chocolate before I get thrown out of here for beating your ass." Needless to say I've never seen a gentlemen rush to get hot chocolate so fast in my life. The beverage was then immediately knocked over again by their son.

Before the game La$er and myself also made a trip to the 99 cent store and stocked up on Jarritos, crucifixion candles, and hand grippers. Very Crucial.

7 comments:

Danimal said...

Grandpa H. uses those hand gripper things. He sure can deliver some digit crushing, death grip handshakes.

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Great story. (What are hand grippers?)

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Doh - I found them in the pic. I guess you guys are going to have strong hands soon. That's good.

Anonymous said...

the grippers..you lonely miserable henry lovers need to perfect your jack off technique huh

Danimal said...

I know. Exactly. How else am I gonna be able to switch hit?

snoogins said...

cry about it anonymous...not as miserable as you are sittin in ur room jerkin off stale fish commenting internet blogs...

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous, go fly a kite you gay nerd.