12.12.2008

Pictures

Photos from the past few weeks.

The beeramid was about 100 beers, you can't tell but it is 8 deep or something.


















Dawn patrol last week before high tide madness this week.













Destroyed the Hull on the jetty, this is only half the carnage.













$1,700 worth of parking tickets. Not mine.













Look at all the pretty colors maaaaaaaan.














Douche McGregor stopped at Taco Bell on the way to Kyle's house. I snapped this in the parking lot before I ate a big box. 1 crunch wrap, 1 burrito supreme, 1 volcano taco, cinnamon twists, and a large drink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAH!
1700 in parking tickets! Gnarly! I once got booted for about 500.....The parking nazis.....

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Very fun post. I love those cinnamon twists!

Anonymous said...

I can totally fix it, my dad has a killer set of tools