12.14.2008

Wallpaper

Throughout middle school and high school, I had managed to cover every square inch of the walls in my room with the pages of Surfer, Surfing, Longboard Magazine, etc.

When I moved out to attend college. I ripped it all down. Huge sheets of paper. I would cover up old photos with new ones. Some parts of the wallpaper were probably 4 or 5 pages thick.

Here is one little section of the wall. Mostly adorned with FREE ads and photos of Joel Tudor.

I zoomed in on the photo and there are some Tom Wegener, Wingnut, and Beau Young photos up there too.

Top right is a photo of Pancho Sullivan laying down some rail on a garage sale board.

The very top is a poster of Noah Johnson at Waimea.

There is an "I <3 A's Burgers" bumper sticker, a birthday card from my little brother who was probably 5 or 6 at the time. It says "Daniel is surfing" on it.

Yes, the bottom right is an autographed photo of the whole BZ bodyboard team. (Douche, TJ, and I were the only one's who surfed. Everyone else was a dick dragger.)

7 comments:

pushingtide said...

See a lot of nice tippy tens.

Anonymous said...

Who the fuck are you calling dick draggers?!??! I don't even know why I check this blog, all you lil bitches do is whine and complain about not getting your way, spoiled fags. This site should be called svrf&be-lame.

Svck it.

Danimal said...

Whoa.

If it is any consolation, I meant "dick dragger" in the most endearing type of way.

Not sure if you read the whole post, it said all of my friends bodyboard. I have even dragged my ding-a-ling a few times too.

Take it easy.

Anonymous said...

svrf &be lame, woah that's pretty crazy. I like whereeaglesdare senior year art project on the right of that decoupage.

Anonymous said...

Hey dick dragger! Your a gay. Don't ever come to seal beach southside or youll get your fuckin a kicked. I'll be on a bench smokin a grit drinking a 40 oz. Looking for a gay like you. You gay. Streets of seal beach don't play that shit

Anonymous said...

I believe it goes: "Streets of seal beach we don't play that shit, come around here get your fuckin' ass kicked, drinkin' our Mickey's and smokin' our green, same minded mothafuckas ya'll know what I mean."

KL said...

wow.