6.21.2010

Europe was pretty okay.

5 countries in about 20 days. I'll do some installments as time goes on. This was our second stop in Ibiza Spain.

15 minutes within Ibiza and this is what our weary bodies stumbled upon.


Tired and disinterested from hours and hours of traveling, I didn't feel much like going out. We found the most quiet hole in the wall to grab a quick drink and the bartender was so pickled she somehow fell in love with us and fed us 15 shots of vodka (not all in the picture) and two red bulls for a whopping 5 Euros to get the two of us going. We were ready to join the rest of the Islands minds destroyed by madness after this round.



Passed out dudes everywhere. Me and some new friends made the photo op happen. Fell in love for 30 minutes with the blonde to my left. We chatted on the beach for quite some time and she told me I came 4 days too late and missed a live Pete Doherty performance that he was 4 hours late to show up to and people were chucking full Euro coins at him. For some inebriated reason I left her company thinking the grass would be greener further into the night. Fuck, was I wrong.


.My friend I travel with is THAT guy who fucks around 24/7. He's got a bachelors degree, masters, and is now pursuing a PHD. How terrifying the future leaders of America are seeing how he NEVER misses an opportunity to fuck with someone. Here he decided to make another uber passed out dude a fort to sleep in.


Eventually homeboy woke up out of his MDMA/alcohol coma, exploded out of his fort, and chased us 6 blocks until we lost him.


That's it for now. More later...
- pfrog

5 comments:

Ignacio "Chuk" Solis said...

seems like you have a good time in Ibiza, me alegro mucho!!!

day-n-nite said...

fuck yeah boobies

Anonymous said...

titties man

Anonymous said...

GRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW Fuck yes! The greatest post on S/D

on.the.loose. said...

Thats how I know it, pretty authentic close up ;)