6.08.2010

Slacker

You may or may not have noticed my complete lack of posting as of late.

I got hitched, been workin', went to Kauai and Maui, camped in Catalina, turned 25, and went to New York. All in the last 6 weeks.

Needless to say the blog has been on the back burner.

Anyways, the most surf-related thing I have done lately was get some custom-made boardshorts for my Groomsmen.

D&J for Me (my wife and I's initials)
BM for Best Man (Peacefrog)
GM for my Groomsmen (Snoogins and more)

Anyways, here they are. Solid royal blue with white back pocket with snap closure. Made with lots of love by Sato down at Katin Surf Shop. I've known Sato since I got my first job at Katin when I was 15. She said she still thought I was a little boy, she couldn't believe it. Super psyched she was able to sew these up for me. Pretty special.

Custom merrowed edge embroidered patches to boot!

























































Smell ya later.

6 comments:

Greg Landers said...

Sato is so rad, I was telling Matt, sometimes I don't even need new trunks, but I'll buy a pair just to bullshit with her and have her hem them up a bit!!

snoogins said...

ordered another pair from her yesterday, gonna go to the fabric store and get some super customs later this week as well, you know?

TJ Ridings said...

classy

Anonymous said...

yeah, trunks are cool, but I usually dont wear anything, i like to expose myself to people, especially minors

snoogins said...

just like a pair of handmade trunks from katin, exposing yourself to minors never goes out of style...kudos, anonymous

Greg Landers said...

Yeah I need to get my ass down and find some old ball fabric, Sato's color selection is pretty boring. Where'd Dan get those patches made?