6.09.2010

Snowandestroy

There have been many posts about Surfers(Joel Tudor, H and N Fletch) that have influenced us on our styles and our overall way of life. Coming from both a surf background and snow background I decided to post about a snowboarder who influenced me in many ways.

Mikey Leblanc is, no doubt, the most influential human I have come across for me and my snowboarding.
He started a company called HOLDEN before that style of Snowboarding was even thought of yet. He is the one who took away the mainstream rep. that the sport was getting and developed it into an art and a creative way of freedom with little boundaries, very similar to what Skateboarding and Surfing have always kind of had.

This dude likes to scream!!! reps the short guy style, snowboards like he is skateboarding, enjoys listening to Charles Manson, and rips at guitar!

This part your about to watch really changed my outlook on snowboarding when I was in a rut of lame ass sponsors and to many contests.

Thanks Mikey!!!!

1 comment:

El Hefe said...

he's the king of flat landings.