3.31.2010

Buzz Kill

So today while I was enjoying myself at the cliffs some crack head broke into my car and stole my ipod. credit card, 6 dollars from my wallet, and $1 from a friends wallet. Oddly enough the juggalos (this broad literally had an ICP shirt on with died green hair and was missing some teeth most likely due a diet saturated in Faygo) in the parking lot I was kinda sketched out on and eyeing while hiding my key ( I know, big mistake at the cliffs) where the ones who waved me in from the water and informed me of the ordeal. They even showed me a picture they snagged of the bastard leaving my car. I guess it could have been worse, I had the 7"0 mini pelican (most excellent surf craft ever created) in the car and would have been devastated if that was missing. I can do with a stolen ipod and 80 gigs of music gone. In the meantime I drowned my sorrows in a 12 pack of hieneken and burned some cds till I have enough for a new pod, these are two get me through till I can afford one (shouldn't be too long as I plan on winning big money this weekend at danimals bachelor party in vegas).
Lock your shit up tight people!

4 comments:

ras said...

man I once got tiefed at 2nd light in Florida about 12 years ago. dude took my cash and my wallet, my cigarettes (quit that shit a long time ago) and RayBans. my straight-edge (XXX) roommate refused to buy me smokes and I couldn't without ID. stressful time it was but funny as shit now. I guess your better with a few less things than being a junkie.

murdercity said...

yeah man this just happened to me at the new pad! they got my new 80gig and my face plate... fucking amateurs could not get the stereo out so i was left with a screwdriver bruised dash and a stereo with no face plate! mother fuckers...

Anonymous said...

Shit, I learned that one the hard way, too. Some drunk cholos stole my key after I stashed it, wouldn't give it back, and kicked my board when I started jawing at them. I was scared and it was stupid of me to confront them as I go 5'8" and 160. My key is always in my wettie now.

puddinhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.