3.23.2010

snow post

My friends over at Transworld Snow put some Rail shots together from this falls new snow flick "In Color" gets my very syked on how snowboarding is going back to its roots of having fun with friends and being creative. for example look at Keagan's first trick he does, it's fucking mental!

Snowboarding has turned into double flip mctwisties and spinning to win! what happened to style and doing something different! I stopped doing contests for a reason, every run I would watch was the same. The winner is the idiot that takes a risk and chucks there meat harder!

Dont get me wrong it is pretty cool to watch the mainstream shit like we all did when Shaun White won the olympics this year but I for one have seen enough and have been over it for quite sometime...

If you wanna check some innovative and original snow shit hit up some of these blogs!

Ashburyeyewear.com
Videograss.com

But in the meantime rap out to this eye candy and go buy a snowboard and surf the fucking mountains!!!

3 comments:

TJ Ridings said...

wow. you're right. i hate watching snowboard shit. That was actually fun to watch.

murdercity said...

i have jems for you massa!

Anonymous said...

" But in the meantime rap out to this eye candy and go buy a snowboard and surf the fucking mountains!!! "

I wish more people (who surf) would follow this advice.