3.22.2010

so you think you can bodysvrf, eh?

Try doing it with a big peice of yellow plastic leading the way. Enter the Grip Board. Made this little video for the inventor. He gave me a couple to try and get some footage for the video. One of the silliest items I have used. It's too heavy and the fins are pointless. The thing twisted my wrist a couple times while trying to hold on in the soup. Got bonked in the head too. Go get yourself a tray from any fast food restaurant. They work great. Every time I watch this it makes me laugh. Still got em if anyone wants to give it a whirl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cocksuckers like this that keep me outta the water these days. I've seen a lotta shit in my day but this Mother Fucker takes the cake. "It's like a Ferrari".
Ya ever wonder why Dora was so bitter, watch this shit again...

TJ Ridings said...

Right on. Thorpe is obviously NOT a surfer. Dude was completely clueless. His asshole business partner on the other hand is a douche. The guy was just trying to make money off this guy's invention. He should have left him alone with his McDonald's tray. You want some surf gear? Go to a surf shop, not Target.