3.05.2010

Maliboobs

Is it just me or are the Brothers Marshall annoying as shit. I honestly don't know much about them other than the fact that they are malibu locals. I used to see them in the old Burnt Toast videos. By the way, all of those longboard flicks that only show land footage of the Bu are sooo boring. I guess they rip it up at first point. I guess. I personally have not seen anything to write home about. Now they are all up in my face doing weird bullshit. Neon wetsuits and stupid art. This video is an excerpt from Longboard Habit. If you have never heard of them then this should sum it up. Random bullshit that isn't funny. It isn't anything really.

6 comments:

snoogins said...

tool bags

Spicoli said...

Huh, those guys are fags!

ion dissonance said...

Gay, or making fun of gays, or gay friendly? I never really got their trip.

I saw them at venice trying to shortboard and they sucked as bad as me which was cool. Also checked out their blog once and saw a picture of one of them pissing diareah out the ass, no censor or anything, just going for it. Thought that was hilarious and thought they were cool ever since.

my two cents. . .

Unknown said...

LAMEs

TJ Ridings said...

Diarrhea is funny. No doubt about it.

Unknown said...

When the one without the beard throws back his head. laughs for no reason, and lets champagne foam out of his mouth, it makes me almost homicidal. Also, sure these guys are way, way better surfers than I am, but I still hate their style on the board. Boo.