3.04.2010

whoever says this aint cool is Alaia

I dig the shit folks are doing on alaias. It's fresh and looks like good clean fun. It makes me feel similar to the way I felt when I realized stand-up bodyboarding existed. I posted a couple videos last week on the subject. Surfing on a finless device is very difficult and requires a lot of patience and practice. I found this old clip of Chris Taloa from Fistic Youth. It's lengthy but worth it. I miss bodyboard videos from the 90's man. Just straight up ripping and fucking around throughout. Also, get ready for the middle school grudge match at the end complete with obnoxious teenagers, head butts, and concerned adults.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris won is a legend.

A. Swanson said...

massa tom you keep killing it on your posts

snoogins said...

impressive, but how bout that fight at the end haha. i can only imagine what the kid behind the camera looked like, acne and braces ridden i'm sure

"i don't wanna hear shit!"

captmouth said...

that headbutt ruled.

dude.economy said...

T, we need to have a vhs party I have them all still! just bring over sprouts to mix it up.