3.09.2010

Ugly Stick = Ugly Chick



If my theory that men with ugly surfboards also have ugly significant others is true, then this guy must be macking on a girl who's jeans have no back pockets. She most likely wears big skate shoes too. And an oversize hoodie. Crunchy hair...


Last October, in San Diego, Australian surfboard designer/shaper Daniel Thompson was awarded the2009 "Best of Show" for his unique Raptor surf design. "A truly modern adaptation of the fish design," said Thompson. Successfully combining (Steve) Lis style foils with performance shortboard refinement and a unique split diamond tail for low drag planing efficiency and a tighter turning radius at speed. Why surf when you can fly?"

I guess if it works then it does not matter. I wouldn't bet the farm on this one though. It's hard for me to utilize a board to it's full potential if I can't stand the sight of it. I get sick of my board's appearance after a while and they start to work like shit. Or at least thats the lie I tell myself.

7 comments:

Danimal said...

Is there any correlation between length of board and length of dong?

TJ Ridings said...

of course. also, width of board to width of vag.

Anonymous said...

I went to narrow on mine.

Hardest board I've ever tried to ride.Bummed.

Anonymous said...

Dan T pulls hot chicks! He married a smokin' chick from Kentucky of all places but I think is now going solo, too bad. She has a equally hot twin sissy.

Yeah, jury is out on the boards though....

Anonymous said...

"And the Southern girls the way they talk, they know me out when I'm down there"

TJ Ridings said...

made this shit up as I wrote it. the board is ugly though. The Beach Boys are tight.

Doug O said...

I have a Tomo and the board works incredible. Strange looking indeed.