10.01.2008

PM Post

Alright I'm not quite ready to turn in for the night so I figured I'd throw a post up on ye olde blog. Sittin in my room jammin some Cro-Mags and Black Flag 82' demos (which have a totally kick ass version of My War on it btw.) Surf forecast doesn't look too shabby for the next few days. Captmouth will be accompanying me to Poo Port on Friday morning to take a few glamor shots so we should have those up soon. Also on Saturday Danimal and myself will be attending game 3 of the NLDS at the Ravine. Our boys in blue will hopefully be sweeping the Cubs aka Chicago's Ultimate Bitch Squad...nah normally I do like the Cubbies but not when they are playing my Doyers. Should be a good game we'll be sure to document our experience at the ravine as always. Alright thats about it. Smell ya later.

P.S. Fuck you History Chanel. I don't give a shit about UFO's/flying saucers, Big Foot, or the Loch Ness Monster. Give me something halfway decent to fall asleep to.

No comments: