10.20.2008

Vote for me reality is follow me to hell




Surfing magazine has got to be the most widely circulated collection of horse shit ever. No I'm not talking about the 22 page series of advertisements labeled "Wetsuit buyers guide". I'm talking about the 14 pages urging surfers to get political and then presenting us the political opinions of pros.

Does surfing mag really think I should value or even care about the political opinions of a bunch of fucktard pro's who probably didn't finish highschool? The exception to this rant would be Dane's section which was pretty damn funny (his summer vay kay article was really good as well). I don't have a subscription to surfing. I usually just flip through it at Katin, but if I did I would sure as shit cancel it. Pronto.

...Stay tuned for my fuck Alaias rant....

5 comments:

Danimal said...

I can't wait for a fvck Longboard Magazine rant.

It's all about Surfer Magazine & Surfer's Journal. That's it.

Danimal said...

"Does surfing mag really think I should value or even care about the political opinions of a bunch of fucktard pro's who probably didn't finish highschool?"

Very true.

KL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KL said...

god john, i love you. you've made negativity a household name.

JP from Surfy Surfy said...

You know, I actually was impressed by Slater's piece. It was pretty heavy of him, being the #1 Quiksilver and industry guy, to say that we are ruining our economy by importing too much crap from China. He had some interesting views on other issues too. I kinda want to know more about what he thinks...