10.13.2008

Longevity Surfing Magazine



















I don't really think anyone has ever heard of this magazine...because it was canned after the first issue. Back in 2003, Travis Karian, an upcoming surf film maker, started Longevity as a side project to his surf films (The Cast, From this Day Forward, Log, Arise, among others.)

Anyways, the magazine has a killer interview with Joel Tudor and a sweet article "20 Guys You Don't Know." The article features Cyrus Sutton, Alex Knost, Dodger Kremel, Christian Wach, and svrfandestroy fiend, TJ Ridings.

3 comments:

ion dissonance said...

20 guys you know- has all those dudes minus christian wach. I only know this because the magazine has not left my parents downstairs bathroom since 03.

Danimal said...

Damn. I realized that right after I posted this. Too lazy to fix it.

It should've had him included.

Anonymous said...

so weak, bought the whole year subscription, still waiting on issue two.