10.02.2008

You are all just a bunch of stupid people getting stupider.

You ever notice how quick everyone is to say that they don't watch TV? "Ohh I don't watch TV", "I read books", "TV is garbrage" and my favorite "I don't own a TV" (Ya but i bet your room mates or parents do you fuck face, and i know you watch The Hills on it)

I read and think TV is mostly garbage too, but you know what? I still fucking love it. It's like fast food. Shitty but really good. Anyways I'm into californication on showtime and I don't think this show is garbage at all. It's nice to see real actors on the shit box these days. Enjoy Mr. Rollins as himself interviewing Hank Moody, who pretty much sums up what we do on this blogosphere and the accompanying feelings that come about as a result.

4 comments:

Joanie + Ryan said...

Californication rules.

unidentified said...

I absolutely agree!
The I don't own a TV pledge is worn like a badge of honor.
People don't realize that cable has some good shit.
daily Show, South park, HBO etc.
The only show on reg TV I watch would be Simpsons.
Also, The National Geographic station is bad ass!
Like anything there is good and bad!
just gotta sift through a bit.
Thanks for bringin' it up!

Anonymous said...

and don't forget CSPAN...my personal favorite.

Morgan said...

haha, agreed.
i own a tv, and am damn proud!
except for bizarre foods and its always sunny in philedelphia.