10.28.2008

Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Shed their blood!

I've been thinking allot about the SUP problem and also have been watching blood diamond on HBO. LIGHTBULB! Occasionally a truly genius idea sneaks past all the resin clogging my brain.

We gather all the best groms in socal, arm them with Ak's, blind fold and brainwash them, then get them to start blasting SUP'ers while chanting "Shed their blood!". The pep talk could go something like this "All your life you have been dropped in on by these janitors. They have never given you respect. With this (hand them AK47) you will demand respect..."

Of course rewarding the kids would be allot more humane than the RUF kids in Africa. I'm thinking instead of heroin, the SUP killing groms should get hooked up with product, stickers, energy drinks, Cheetos...shit like that. SHED THEIR BLOOD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy hearing longboarders bitch about SUPers. Please continue.

ion dissonance said...

Yea I'm just learning to surf so I ride a longboard. I don't shortboard ever. The only reason I have 7 shortboards and 3 longboards in my quiver is for looking rad. Guy!

KL said...

me too dude! 2 dongboards and 8 shorties... no SUPs in my quiver though, i guess those are considered personal watercraft- like seadoos, boats, yachts, kayaks, canoes.. you know, shit you patrol the deep sea with. faaaAaaag.

KL said...

oh yeah, dont forget your fucking whistle and lifevest! HAHAHAHA! i can't wait till they have to wear that shit in the line-up. fucking circus acts.

ion dissonance said...

oh i forgot...SHED THEIR BLOOD