2.17.2009

White Death

I don't know about you guys but I fucking love Jaws. It's a damn good flick and it scared the piss out of me when I was little. If you are a bit nerdy at times, like myself, you are going to be stoked on this new documentary: The Shark Is Still Working. Actually I don't know how new it is, I heard Kevin Smith talking about it quite a while ago but since forgot about it until I stumbled upon this trailer a few minutes ago.

It features interviews with cast and crew as well as Peter Benchley, author of the original Jaws book. Should be radical. And if you could care less about this documentary then here is some Jaws related garb everyone can enjoy...
Photobucket

Don't Go In The Water...

2 comments:

Morgan said...

that gif is the greatest thing i've ever seen.

must love jaws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92yHyxeju1U

snoogins said...

hahaha that was epic!